Install our android app CARAJACLASSES to view lectures direct in your mobile – https://bit.ly/2S1oPM6 Join my Whatsapp Broadcast / Group to receive daily …
- What are Swap Points - Accounting and Finance for Bankers (for JAIIB Examination)
- Brexit daleko od rozwiązania - poranny komentarz video 13.03.2019 Marcin Lipka Główny Analityk Cinkciarz.pl
- Ryzyko coraz większych wahań kursu funta - popołudniowy komentarz video 19.03.2019 Marcin Lipka Główny Analityk Cinkciarz.pl_1
- London Stock Exchange Group, Serge Harry
- Dane z Chin zawodzą - poranny komentarz walutowy z 02.01.2019 Marcin Lipka Główny Analityk Cinkciarz.pl
Types of forex riskInstall our android app CARAJACLASSES to view lectures direct in your mobile - https://bit.ly/2S1oPM6
Join my Whatsapp Broadcast / Group to receive daily lectures on similar topics through this Whatsapp direct link
by simply messaging YOUTUBE LECTURES
Did you liked this video lecture? Then please check out the complete course related to this lecture, Forex Management - Detailed Study for CA / CS / CFA Exams with 30+ Lectures, 2+ hours content available at discounted price (10% off)with life time validity and certificate of completion.
Enrollment Link For Students Outside India:
Enrollment Link For Students From India:
Our website link :
Welcome to the course International Finance - A Comprehensive Study.
In this course, you will learn about the International Finance and its related aspects covering
a) What are Forex Rates?
b) What is Bid / Ask / Swap / Spread?
c) How to compute Depreciation / Appreciation of Currencies?
d) Why Foreign Currency Rates Fluctuates?
e) What are Foreign Exchange Risks?
f) How to hedge Foreign Currency Transactions through Forward Contracts, Future Contracts and Option Contracts.
This course is structured keeping Professional course students in mind like CA / CPA / CFA / CMA / MBA Finance, etc.
This course will equip you for approaching those professional examinations. This course is presented in simple language with examples. This course has video lectures (with writings on Black / Green Board / Note book, etc). You would feel you are attending a real class.
This course is structured in self paced learning style. You would require good internet connection for interruption free learning process. You have to go through the videos leisurely to grab the concepts with clarity.
This course consolidates my other courses on Forex namely
• Forex Basics
• Forex Rates - Why it fluctuates?
• Learn Forex Risk: Understand Forex Decision Making
By taking this course, you need not take the above course.
Take this course to gain strong hold on International Finance.
What are the requirements?
• Students should have basic knowledge on Accounting and Financial Management
What am I going to get from this course?
• Over 37 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
• Understand Basics of International Finance
• Understand Technical Terms used in Forex Transactions
• Understand Forex Risks
• Understand Forex Hedging Mechanism
• Understand International Capital Budgeting Methods
What is the target audience?
• This coursed is structured keeping Professional course students like CA / CPA /CMA / CFA / MBA (Finance) in mind.