• 10 year treasury yield ($TNX) not setting new lows, but S&P 500 is…hmmmm
• Under surface signals supporting further decline short-term
• Major indices testing September lows, RUT continues relative weakness
• Identifying next key price support levels
Sectors & Industry Groups:
• Aluminum ($DJUSAL) – volume by price and the Alcoa (AA) effect
• Excel analysis: Best and worst performing industries in October (historically)
• Healthcare (XLV) loses August support
• Consumer staples (XLP) still in bearish wedge
• Technology (XLK) bearish wedge breakdown
• Coal ($DJUSCL): October strength and MACD/PPO analysis
• Airlines ($DJUSAR) enjoy October success
• FEYE testing major support
• INTC bucking trend, reversing pattern remains in play
• WFM announced layoffs; 60 min pos divergence printed
• NFLX 95-105 trading range
As we could see from the H4 chart, USDCAD is still testing the service amount and forming Harami pattern while trading downwards. Possibly, after completing this change pattern, the cost may rebound from the support level and begin a new growth with the goal in 1.3190. But, we shouldn’t dismiss a chance that the tool may proceed without Placing, break the support amount, and continue its decrease to achieve 1.3000. Care!
As we can see in the H4 chart, following analyzing another support level and forming Hammer change pattern, AUDUSD has incline towards the channel’s upside border. The current situation suggests that the instrument may test the border, rebound from it, and restart falling towards 0.6910. But, we should not ignore a possibility that the tool may break the resistance level and continue growing to reach 0.7035.
Forecasts presented in this section only reflect the private opinion of the author and shouldn’t be regarded as advice for trading. RoboForex LP bears no responsibility for trading results based trading suggestions described in these analytic reviews.