This video will explain you how to start investing in Pakistan Stock Market “PSX”. There are 6 main points and 3 general points explained in this video which are …
Watch Khabar Ke Pechay 1 June 2017 Part 3
Subscribe Power TV TalkShows @ https://goo.gl/P6Bzqa
Video Rating: / 5
GENERAL AWARENESS – In this video, we shall discuss facts of BSE and NSE(STOCK EXCHANGES OF INDIA), their index, H.Q.etc. This session is very important for all government competitive exams like IBPSPO, SBI PO, RBI, BANK PO, SSC, CGL , SBI PO 2017, SBI PO VACANCY, CLERK, RAILWAYS, LIC, IBPS CLERK, RBI, RBI ASSISTANT, RBI EXECUTIVE etc
PLAYLIST FOR BANK AND SSC EXAMS – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1L2…
Adda247 Youtube channel is India’s most popular channel for Online Coaching for IBPS Bank PO Exams and Online Coaching for SSC CGL.
1. To buy Bank Power (Online Coaching for SBI, IBPS, Bank PO exams) – in SD Card or Tablet click here – http://bit.ly/BankPo
2. Download Adda247 App (India’s No.1 App for Bank & SSC Exams) – http://bit.ly/adda247
3. To get all latest videos in your mailbox, subscribe to our youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/adda247live
4. Get all updates on facebook, like us our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/adda247live
5. Join us at twitter – https://twitter.com/adda247live
Video Rating: / 5
Definition: stock market and shares. The video is about the importance of stock market for an economy and how you can invest in stock market. Pakistani stock exchange.
Video has been made by Zulfiqar. Zulfiqar is a blogger, marketing student and has a day job at sales department of MNC.
Money plays an important role in today’s world. Asia is home to some of the most expensive currencies in the world. The Kuwait dinar is not only Asia’s most valuable currency but also the most valuable in the world.
5) Azerbaijani Manat (1 Azerbaijani Manat = 66.35 Pakistani Rupee)
4) Jordanian dinar (1 Jordanian dinar = 147.73 Pakistani Rupee)
3) Omani Rial (1 rial = 147.73 Pakistani Rupee)
2) Bahraini dinar (1 dinar = 277.73 Pakistani Rupee)
1) Kuwaiti dinar (1 dinar = 346.64 Pakistani Rupee)
You can Like, Comment and Subscribe Here; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdV4gLyfdkU03FYM4-pjq5g
You can also visit Here: https://www.facebook.com/movieentertaiment/
When players can generate their own money in infinite supply by killing monsters for in-game gold, MMO economies quickly get overrun by inflation. In the past we’ve talked about how designers can create gold sinks to solve this problem. Today we’ll talk about other ways game designers approach it: by adapting the same tools used by economists in the real world.
Subscribe for new episodes every Wednesday!
http://bit.ly/SubToEC (—More below)
Get your Extra Credits gear at the store! http://bit.ly/ExtraStore
Play games with us on Extra Play! http://bit.ly/WatchEXP
Watch more episodes from this season of Extra Credits! http://bit.ly/2xvDUdv
Contribute community subtitles to Extra Credits: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_p…
Talk to us on Twitter (@ExtraCreditz): http://bit.ly/ECTweet
Follow us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/ECFBPage
Get our list of recommended games on Steam: http://bit.ly/ECCurator
Would you like James to speak at your school or organization? For info, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
♪ Intro Music: “Penguin Cap” by CarboHydroM
♪ Outro Music: “March of Robbers in Treno City” by Bluelighter