This kind of currency is issued independently by several companies. Some of the most popular of them are Liberty Reserve, Pecunix and WebMoney.
These digital value units are being used on online stores, point of service sales, business to business and person to person payments. Some organizations even pay their employees and charities through this kind of money.
A Digital Gold Currency is backed by real gold stored in vaults, through unallocated or allocated gold storage.
Its unit is the gold gram or troy ounce. It offers a payment system independent of exchange rate variations and political or any kind of manipulations.
Moreover, deposits are protected against inflation, devaluation and other economic risks affecting fiat currencies, dictated by the monetary policy of governments, which are harmful to the value of paper currencies such as investment market decline, bankrupcy, war and social unrest.
One of the most important features of digital value units is the fact that it isn’t refundable. Thanks to that, the operating cost of the system is greatly reduced, because it hasn’t to resolve a payment dispute.
Also this allows transactions to clear instantly, making the funds available immediately to the recipient, unlike card and check payments.
As a result, millions of people are dealing with digital currencies nowadays. This phenomenon has further led to the emergence of several different types of digital currency. The following list shows which ones you can get at http://centregold.ca :
* EuroGoldCash : registered in Panama but having its headquarters in Europe, it has a void in the market for private financial transactions in a secure, honest, and multi-jurisdictional venue.
* Global Digital Pay : a private offshore internet payment system with Digital Trade Network Ltd handling the currency reserves that back up the complete system.
* Liberty Reserve : Instant, real-time currency for international commerce; its safe, reliable and confidential
o Gold (LR unit represented in gold),
o USD (LR USD equated to Dollar by its nominal value),
o Euro (LR euro equated to Euros by its nominal value)
* Pecunix : a gold backed offshore system. If you would like to have some digital gold stored in real vaults, in Switzerland, Pecunix is probably the best choice you can make. Gold balance can also be converted to physical gold.
* C-Gold : digital gold currency backed by gold stored in vaults. It is fully redeemable for actual, physical gold bars, which makes the weight-based balance of a c-gold.com user account the same as buying physical gold with no taxes or surcharges.
* WebMoney : an online payment system that allows you to transact with other WebMoney users or merchants, in a number of currencies; WMG purses are denominated in gold grams.
However, the new trend, when it comes to digital currency, is that more and more people are now choosing Liberty Reserve. Available in several forms, Liberty Reserve is convenient, reliable, and consistent in value.
Through Centregold.ca – a GDCA gold member (excellent reputation and long-term member with proven record of good faith and reliability) – , you can turn your money into valuable LR units. The specific type of Liberty Reserve currency that you buy depends on your individual needs and comfort level.
Melchi Razato is a drupal web designer and writer participating in the environment protection in Madagascar http://www.gascar.me and in Salema charity project : http://www.charityonlineshopping.com ; contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bitcoin, the alternative cryptocurrency, is the trendiest answer to ‘What’s in your wallet?’ since, well, a certain credit card. The value of Bitcoins has skyrocketed over the last year, as the digital currency is used to pay colleges tuitions, assassins’ contracts and the paycheck for a police chief in Kentucky. Now there’s another online currency, Litecoin, which was created by former Google employee and MIT student Charles Lee to correct some of Bitcoin’s flaws. RT’s Meghan Lopez asks Yanis Varoufakis, political economist and author of ‘The Global Minotaur,’ if cryptocurrencies are just a flash in the pan, or if they’re the financial future of the world.
Find RT America in your area: http://rt.com/where-to-watch/
Or watch us online: http://rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RTAmerica
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/RT_America