(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Buy the Paperback Version of this Book and get the Kindle Book version for FREE
Would you like to live the exciting life of a day trader with less pressure and far less risk?
Well, Swing Trading is right for you then …
Swing trading is a type of trading in which you hold your positions in stocks or other financial instruments, such as futures or options, for a longer period of time that can range from some days to weeks or even months.
This peculiar type of trading will allow you to generate higher profits in the long-term with less pressure and far lower losses.
If you are a beginner, you will learn the basics of trading quickly, so you can start immediately developing your own strategy based on your personality and your financial goals.
If you are an experienced trader, you will find some useful insights to develop new strategies and improve those you already use.
Reading this book, you will learn:
- What swing trading is
- How to analyze trend line
- How to read trading charts
- Some of the best stocks for swing trading
- How to trade multiple financial instruments
- How to properly mange your money in trading
- What is “Bull vs Bear Market”
- How to analyze companies’ financial statement
- How to find high growth potential companies
- And much much more …
If you’re ready to study what swing trading is and how to make it profitable, scroll to the top of the page and select the BUY NOW button.