1. What is the capital eligibility criteria for main board listing? Answer: A Minimum post issue paid-up capital of Rs.200 million is required to list on the main board …
Pakistan Stock Exchange declared as World's Best Stock Market | PAKISTAN STOCKS | STOCKS TRADING1. What is the capital eligibility criteria for main board listing?
Answer: A Minimum post issue paid-up capital of Rs.200 million is required to list on the main board.
2. What is the capital eligibility criteria for SME board listing?
Answer: Minimum post issue paid-up capital of Rs.25 million is required to list on the SME board.
3. How much capital should be raised on an IPO?
Answer: This depends on the amount of funds the company needs to raise and, the interest of the investors. The company must be able to justify their specific need for capital to investors. Management must also carefully consider the degree of control they wish to retain. When a company goes public, a reasonable percentage of the shares must be publicly owned and have a minimum market value of PKR 200,000,000 for Pakistan Stock Exchange.
4. What is the business requirement for main board listing?
Answer: The following are the business requirements for main board listing:
1. The Issuer shall have been in operations for at least 3 financial years;
2. The issuer has profitable track record for at least 2 preceding financial years from its core business activities
3. Not less than 51% of the shares of the issuer are held by the same persons for at least 2 preceding financial years;
4. Its book value per share is not less than its face value per share;
5. Why companies seek listing on PSX instead of simply borrowing funds from financial institutions?
Conventional sources of financing include raising capital from existing shareholders and borrowing from financial institutions to which companies have to pay interest, even if they face business loss. Because PSX-listed companies source their capital funding directly from the shareholding public, these shareholders receive returns on their investment as dividends only when firms are profitable. Whenever listed companies need to raise capital for expansion, they are able to issue additional shares and offer them to the public.
6. Who sets the initial share price?
Answer: The company mutually agrees on an initial floor price, by agreement with the broker/investment dealer. However, consideration to the marketplace is the main factor.
7. How is a trading symbol assigned?
Answer: You can request specific trading symbols and we will try to accommodate your choices. If none of the preferred symbols are available, Pakistan Stock Exchange will request a symbol from NCCPL. Symbols previously used by other issuers cannot be reassigned.
8. Is there a tax benefit Is there a tax benefit in Main Board/SME Board listing?
Answer: Yes, the government also supports and promotes the decision of an organization to list, giving tax benefits (20% tax payable reduction for the first year after listing and 10% tax payable reduction for further two years after listing). These benefits directly impact your bottom line and improve earnings.
REDBOX is Pakistan's premium real estate marketing and selling company. Being the pioneer of innovating new things in the real estate industry of Pakistan, the REDBOX is assisting people to find best residential and commercial lands with ultimate investment opportunities.
For details and to participate in our Real estate program contact us at
+92 321 8233244
+92 322 8233244
Keep up to date with Redbox and also follow us on:
#pakistanstockexchange #pakistanstockexchangeinurdu #pakistanstockexchangetoday #pakistanstockexchangeonlinetrading #pakistanstockexchangenews #pakistanstockexchangelive #pakistanstockmarket #howtoinvestinpakistanstockexchange #stockexchangekarachistockexchange #pakistanstockexchangenewstoday #howtoopenaccountinpakistanstockexchange #stockmarket