- Y1/IB 16) Exchange Rate Changes - Appreciations and Depreciations
- Exchange Rates II: The Asset Approach in the Short Run - Part II
- Stock Exchange Chapter 10 Class 12 Business Studies
- Forex Trading Business | Foreign Exchange Easy Or Difficult Taniforex Tutorial in Hindi and Urdu
- Exchange Rates I: The Monetary Approach in the Long Run - Part II
Managed Exchange Rate Systems Part 1To avoid the volatility and uncertainty that often accompany a floating exchange rate, some governments and central banks choose to manage or peg their currency's value against another currency. This lesson explains the tools by which an exchange rate can be managed and maintained within a range of values, using the Swiss National Bank's decision to peg the Swiss franc against the euro in 2011 as an example.
Want to learn more about economics, or just be ready for an upcoming quiz, test or end of year exam? Jason Welker is available for tutoring, IB internal assessment and extended essay support, and other services to support economics students and teachers. Learn more here! http://econclassroom.com/?page_id=5870