Online trading company Jumia is seeking to use its listing on the New York Stock Exchange to grow its business across Africa. Jumia Kenya Chief Executive …
- Y1/IB 16) Exchange Rate Changes - Appreciations and Depreciations
- Exchange Rates II: The Asset Approach in the Short Run - Part II
- Stock Exchange Chapter 10 Class 12 Business Studies
- Forex Trading Business | Foreign Exchange Easy Or Difficult Taniforex Tutorial in Hindi and Urdu
- Exchange Rates I: The Monetary Approach in the Long Run - Part II
Jumia listed on New York Stock ExchangeOnline trading company Jumia is seeking to use its listing on the New York Stock Exchange to grow its business across Africa. Jumia Kenya Chief Executive Officer Sam Chapatte says the firm will be looking to work more with Kenyan firms in offering a wide range of products and services. Jumia which is active in fourteen African countries, officially listed on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday last week.
Citizen TV is Kenya's leading television station commanding an audience reach of over 60% and in its over 12 years of existence as a pioneer brand for the Royal Media Services (RMS), it has set footprints across the country leaving no region uncovered.
This is your ideal channel for the latest and breaking news, top stories, politics, business, sports, lifestyle and entertainment from Kenya and around the world.