In our top story Nicole takes us on a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. The NYSE was founded in 1792 and today billions of dollars exchange hands there …
- Y1/IB 16) Exchange Rate Changes - Appreciations and Depreciations
- Exchange Rates II: The Asset Approach in the Short Run - Part II
- Stock Exchange Chapter 10 Class 12 Business Studies
- Forex Trading Business | Foreign Exchange Easy Or Difficult Taniforex Tutorial in Hindi and Urdu
- Exchange Rates I: The Monetary Approach in the Long Run - Part II
How the New York Stock Exchange WorksIn our top story Nicole takes us on a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. The NYSE was founded in 1792 and today billions of dollars exchange hands there everyday. More than 2,000 companies trade their stock there. Owning stock is like owning a stake in a company, if the company does well you can make money, if it does badly you can lose money.
Teen Kids News is an Emmy Award winning 1/2 hour weekly TV show that is informative, educational and fun! The show has been on the air for over 10 years!