- Y1/IB 16) Exchange Rate Changes - Appreciations and Depreciations
- Exchange Rates II: The Asset Approach in the Short Run - Part II
- Stock Exchange Chapter 10 Class 12 Business Studies
- What Is Forex Trading (Foreign Exchange Market)
- Forex Trading Business | Foreign Exchange Easy Or Difficult Taniforex Tutorial in Hindi and Urdu
Foreign exchange swapIn finance, a foreign exchange swap, forex swap, or FX swap is a simultaneous purchase and sale of identical amounts of one currency for another with two different value dates (normally spot to forward). see Foreign exchange derivative. Foreign Exchange Swap allows sums of a certain currency to be used to fund charges designated in another currency without acquiring foreign exchange risk. It permits companies that have funds in different currencies to manage them efficiently. swap contract: swap contract is an agreement between two party to exchange a cash flow in one currency against a cash flow in another currency according to predetermined terms & conditions.
This video is targeted to blind users.
Article text available under CC-BY-SA
Creative Commons image source in video