All the five holes drilled intersected gold mineralization. Highlight assays included 31.4 g per bunch (31.4 g/t) gold above 0.7m at a 2.7m period of 8.7 g/t gold at a 64m vertical depth.
Cumulatively, these results reveal “the extensive footprint of gold mineralization in Dixie and the obvious importance of big D2 fold axes as regional gold controllers,” President and CEO Chris Taylor stated in the release.
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter in: www.streetwisereports.com/get-news
See what other pros are saying about:
This Canadian company aims to ascertain whether they’re zone extensions or gold discoveries.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this post for Streetwise Reports LLC and supplies solutions to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her family own securities of these firms mentioned in the article: Not one. She or members of her family are compensated by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following firms discussed in this post are equipping sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Great Bear Resources. Click on here for significant disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Opinions and opinions expressed are those of the particular experts rather than of Streetwise Reviews or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and isn’t a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
4) The content does not constitute investment advice. Each reader is encouraged to consult with their individual financial pro and any actions a reader takes as a result of information presented here is his or her own responsibility. By opening this site, every reader agrees and accepts to Streetwise Reports’ terms of usage and total lawful disclaimer. This report is not a solicitation for investment. Streetwise Reports does not leave general or specific investment information and the information on Streetwise Reports should not be thought of as a recommendation to purchase or sell any security. Streetwise Reports doesn’t support or recommend the company, products, services or securities of any company mentioned on Streetwise Reports.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or associates of the families, in addition to persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the website, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Employees, officers, employees or associates of the immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of these securities in the open market or from the time of their interview or the decision to compose an article prior to three business days after the publication of this interview or article. The foregoing prohibition doesn’t apply to posts that in substance just restate previously published company releases.
In other news, Great Bear recently obtained “low-cost, royalty-free property” that matches its existing acreage from Ontario’s Red Lake District. The company intends to map and explore this land this summer.
- Great Bear Resources Ltd..
Two of the holes hit multiple gold-bearing veins. These are additional gold zones or attack extensions to the already identified vein system at the Hinge zone.
Additional drill results from the Dixie Hinge zone are pending and will be published as soon as available.
Resource: Streetwise Reviews 03/11/2019
( Firms Disclaimer: GBR:TSX.V; GTBDF:OTC,
Great Bear Resources Ltd. (GBR:TSX.V; GTBDF:OTC) declared in a news release results from reconnaissance drilling to the west of their Dixie Hinge zone in its Dixie project from the Red Lake District of Ontario.