Coupon Code: ‘Mrunal.org’ gives extra discount for Mrunal’s New UPSC Prelims & Mains Courses at https://firstname.lastname@example.org Features of …
BoP#2: Capital Account- Sterilization, FIPB Abolition, FCNR Swap Crisis, Demonetization Impact🔖Coupon Code: 'Mrunal.org' gives extra discount for 👨🏫 Mrunal's New UPSC Prelims & Mains Courses at https://email@example.com
📢Features of Mrunal's Economy Course at Unacademy:
1) 👨🏫 Weekly live classes @night even Working Professional can attend
2) 🆎 Updated Powerpoints with latest budgets, economic surveys & current Affairs of Economy
3) 📑 500+ pages Rapid revision handouts, covering both Prelims & Mains, incl. Hindi translation for important terminologies. No need to purchase separate books / NCERTs.
4) 🔠 Weekly Quiz with ranking system
5) 💬 Weekly Doubt Solution to your queries.
- RBI's sterilization operations.
- Impact of demonetization on Rupee exchange rate
- Currency swap and FCNR swap.
- difference between foreign direct investment (FDI) and foreign portfolio investment (FPI)
- What is composite cap in foreign investment?
- Foreign investment limits for various category of businesses
- e-commerce companies of India: marketplace model and inventory based companies- meaning and provisions for foreign investment limits.
- Trends in foreign domestic investment flows in India last 15 years:source-country wise, sector-wise and state -wise
- Recent trends in FDI and FPI inflows.
- Budget 2017: decision to abolish FIPB.
- Total Balance of Payment, how it changes RBI’s foreign exchange reserves?
- Exchange rate regimes, forex reserve, yuan undervaluation, currency manipulation
- Capital account convertibility and current account convertibility.
- Faculty Name: You know who
- All Powerpoint available at http://mrunal.org/powerpoint
- Exam-Utility: UPSC IAS IPS Civil service exam, Prelims, CSAT, Mains, Staff selection SSC-CGL, IBPS-PO/MT, IBPS-CWE, SBI PO & Clerk, RBI and other banking exams; LIC, EPFO, FCI & other PSU exams; CDS, CAPF and other defense services exams; GPSC, MPPCS, RPSC & other State PCS services exams with Indian Economy, Budget, Banking, Public Finance in its syllabus- with descriptive questions and answer writing.