FOREX or the foreign exchange otherwise known as currency trading is the market in which currencies are traded. Simply explained, traders pair two different …
- Forex Swap, OMO, RBI, Liquidity management ( Hindi) UPSC by Rameshwar Sir
- HOW AND WHY FOREX PRICES MOVE (currency market / foreign exchange rates}
- Forex Trading Business | Foreign Exchange Easy Or Difficult Taniforex Tutorial in Hindi and Urdu
- Why are Interest Rates so Important for Forex Traders?
- Forex Trading For Beginners In Hindi
A Simple Explanation of Forex | Investopedia AcademyFOREX or the foreign exchange otherwise known as currency trading is the market in which currencies are traded. Simply explained, traders pair two different foreign currencies (majors, minors, or exotics) and use exchange rates to to buy and sell.
Take the Investopedia Academy 'Forex Trading for Beginners' course: https://bit.ly/2HLFGRB
INVESTOPEDIA ACADEMY is expert instruction from Investopedia.
Self-paced, online courses that provide on-the-job skills—all from the world’s leader in finance and investing education.